Thursday, May 13, 2010

Much Needed Update!

So, I think it's been well established that I am a horrible blogger. When I have free moments, I don't like to spend tons of them on the computer! But, I figured it's time to do a little updating! Everything is going well in the Roth house. It's warm today, and I'm hoping that spring is finally here to stay (and to soon turn to summer)! Jamin and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in January and to commemorate, we took a trip to Hawaii last week, which was unbelievably amazing, but more on that in another post. The kids are doing fantastic. Emma turned 8 in February and was baptized! Such a special experience to have my oldest child baptized. I can't believe she's already 8- where does the time go?! She is in 2nd grade and loving it. She is becoming quite the little reader and is frequently found with a book in her hands (yes, just a little like her mommy!). She is playing soccer this spring. She has fun when she's playing, and really is good and tries hard, but I don't think it's going to be her favorite thing. Sydney is loving 1st grade. She is quite the little social butterfly, always bringing home phone numbers of friends and wanting to get together with them! She is also quite the little reader, but doesn't enjoy it to the level of her big sis. Syd played soccer last fall, but is wanting to get back into gymnastics now. Nicholas is going to start preschool in the fall. He is so excited to go to school like sisters! He still gets a little bored during the day while they're at school, so a few mornings of preschool will be great for him. He is a very sweet boy, always wanting to help mommy throughout the day. And he does love to play (and sometimes torment) his little sister! Kinsley is getting so big! She'll be 2 in August which I can't believe and just makes me want to cry! She is a lovable little sweetie. She loves to give kisses and cuddle and is really getting more into talking. She always says "Lala" in response to I love you. The kids are all really great about playing together and having fun with each other. They get along pretty well, at least most of the time! Here's some pictures of us recently!


Emma's baptism



Kinsley found bis sisters dress up clothes!

Getting ready to enjoy the chocolate bunny!



It was ridiculously hard to get them all to sit and smile!


0 comments: